Thursday, May 24, 2012

Do You Want a work in Fashion?

Fashion Merchandising Schools - Do You Want a work in Fashion?
The content is good quality and useful content, Which is new is that you never knew before that I know is that I have discovered. Prior to the distinctive. It is now near to enter destination Do You Want a work in Fashion?. And the content related to Fashion Merchandising Schools.

Do you know about - Do You Want a work in Fashion?

Fashion Merchandising Schools! Again, for I know. Ready to share new things that are useful. You and your friends.

You have chosen to have a occupation in fashion or maybe you are just mental about it. No matter where you are in your life it is important that you define what your values are first before you decide on your career. Believe me any job you take you will not be happy with unless it aligns with your core values.

What I said. It is not outcome that the actual about Fashion Merchandising Schools. You check this out article for information on what you want to know is Fashion Merchandising Schools.

How is Do You Want a work in Fashion?

We had a good read. For the benefit of yourself. Be sure to read to the end. I want you to get good knowledge from Fashion Merchandising Schools.

When I first started working full time I was not sure what I wanted to do. So, I took the first job I could find. Now the job I took was as a bookkeeper in a small stock brokerage house. This was probably the most boring job in the world (at least for me), up there with being a toll taker. My job consisted of taking the orders customers placed and typing it onto a ledger card. This is before computers (yes, there was a time before computers). I worked on a 100 year old hand-operated typewriter (not galvanic and we did have electricity back then). I only had enough work for half a day so that the balance of the day I spent reading books and conversing with woman who were 30 years older than me and in a whole different place than I was. I stayed at the job for 9 months and I was miserable the whole 9 months. Now for some people this job would be ideal. The hours were set, the work wasn't hard, they get to socialize and you never had to worry about bringing work or the stress of work home. You did your job and it was done. For me the job was terrible because it didn't align with my core values, which were and are achievement, challenges, private growth, advancement, and the ability to make lots of money. The next job I had were much was much more in alignment.

I love working in the fashion business. I have been in the firm for many years and it is still fun. I still have a passion for it is because it fulfills my key values. My job is great because it is creative, interesting, and challenging. I am building a business. building a firm for me is the most spirited and fun. Monday mornings are not hard for me because I have something to look send to when I get back to work after the weekend. I have balance in my life since every day of my life is worthwhile and not just the weekends. I can't image just living for the weekends. That would mean most of my days sucked. That is no way to live.

Values are defined Beliefs of a man in which he or she has an emotional investment (either for or against something). Either we are consciously aware of them or not, every private has a core set of personal values. Values can range from the commonplace, such as the trust in hard work and punctuality, to the more psychological, such as independence, self-reliance, and personal growth. Think about what your personal values are. How do they equate to what you want to do in the fashion world. If being artistic is important than you will probably be well served being a designer or stylist. Or maybe being a writer is what you like and you want to put together your values of being artistic and expressing your artistic side though writing. Wouldn't being a fashion editor be a good path for you? Writing down your beliefs is a perfect way to survey where in the fashion world you would like to go. It also is helpful when choosing a job. If it meets your main core values than you know it is the right path.

Here is a partial list of values to get you started in the right direction:

Beauty

Challenge

Community

Discipline

Freedom

Excellence

Fairness

Family

Global Responsibly

Love

Loyalty

Meaning

Money

Openness

Personal Growth

Responsibility

Security

Safety

Skill

Stability

Status

Teamwork

Trust

Truth

Variety

Wisdom

There are many more. But this will start you on the road.

Remember identifying your values will help you survey the right job for you.

After you recognize your values it is easier to form out what you want to do in the world of fashion. There are so many choices that comprehension what you like will help to narrow it down. Study would be your next step. If you like art, drawing, and being creative then design is probably for you. There are many ways you can do design. From fabric and textile design to apparel design. There are even people who just design buttons. A great way to Study is to "Go Shopping". Hitting the stores and finding goods will help you to see what resonates with you. What is it that you gravitate towards? Maybe it is shoes, or jewelry,or mens clothing. It helps to have a focus. But, it isn't required before you go to school. And school is what you will need in order to get into the field.

Getting into a fashion occupation starts with education. Many associates look to fashion and or firm colleges for applicants. The imagine they do is that they want you to come to their firm with a basic knowledge of the manufactures and the skills you will need for an entry level job.

There are many good design schools to attend and they are all colse to the country. Find out about them through the Internet. Two very good schools in New York City are L.I.M. And F.I.T.. L.I.M. Is a school that teaches the firm end of fashion. The initials stand for Laboratory design of Merchandising. Their website is limcollege.edu. F.I.T. Stands for Fashion design of Technology. Their website is fitnyc.edu. Check out these two websites and learn more about that is needed for you to get into their schools or schools like them. Make appointments to meet with the school advisors. That will also give you some more information.

I hope you get new knowledge about Fashion Merchandising Schools. Where you may put to used in your life. And most importantly, your reaction is Fashion Merchandising Schools.Read more.. Do You Want a work in Fashion?. View Related articles associated with Fashion Merchandising Schools. I Roll below. I have counseled my friends to help share the Facebook Twitter Like Tweet. Can you share Do You Want a work in Fashion?.



No comments:

Post a Comment